Monday, March 24, 2014

Why

                                                                  Our Story

Before I begin, I would like to recognize two angel babies that helped my husband and I so much throughout this process....Ean and Isabelle your short life matters so much to me.  William might not be here right now if your story wasn't shared.

Creating this blog has been much more difficult than I intended. I have struggled with how to begin for the past few months. Even before we had our little nugget, I wanted to write his story. But to begin, I think it is important to look at my husband, Donny and myself.

As we go deeper into our journey and people read our story, I think it is important for the outside world to get a good feeling for who we are as a couple.  

Christians are perfect people, or at least that's what they think, right?
I used to think that....

Well please wipe that picture you have of a perfect couple out of your head.
We try. That's really all I can say....we try our best from day to day to live in a way to please God.
We fail..........................................................................All. the. time.
I'm not saying that just to say it...........
We fail like crazy people from day to day.Whether it be jealousy, greed, or lack of faith.
But William has brought us so far. Because of this little boy we have been able to understand so much more about life, death, and God's love.
If I haven't already bored you....read on...

2 comments:

  1. Julie... you are the strongest woman I know. God has a special plan for our special "Sweet Baby William".

    ReplyDelete